By: Miranda Moore
The legality of marijuana and its derivatives has been in the news a lot in recent years. Did you know that hemp oil has benefits for the skin? What about the fact that hemp has been around for centuries and has been used for an array of different things? Marijuana and everything attached to it, like hemp, is nothing to be feared but utilized. Let's look at how hemp oil can help your skincare game.
What is Hemp Oil?
To better understand hemp oil and its benefits, let's start with the basics. Hemp oil is harvested through cold-pressing hemp seeds. The difference between CBD oil and hemp oil is that CBD oil is extracted from the cannabis plant and uses the hemp flower and leaves for its production.
Since hemp oil is made from hemp seeds, it doesn't contain any THC. THC is what gives cannabis its psychedelic components. Therefore, you would have nothing to worry about when using a hemp oil skincare product.
How Does Hemp Oil Help Your Skin?
Hemp oil is packed with nourishing vitamins and has extraordinary moisturizing abilities. It's no wonder that hemp oil is so beneficial for skin care. Let's go down the list of what it can do for your skin.
- Helps Moderate Oil Production: Hemp oil can moisturize the skin without clogging pores. This element makes it perfect for balancing out oily skin and preventing dryness.
- Soothes Irritations: Hemp oil is rich in an omega-6 fatty acid called gamma-linolenic acid (GLA). GLA acts as a potent anti-inflammatory and promotes skin growth and cell regeneration. This fatty acid’s benefits are what enable hemp oil to soothe irritations.
- Anti-Aging: Hemp oil also has anti-aging properties that can help reduce fine lines and wrinkles. The linoleic acid and oleic acid in hemp oil help slow down signs of aging.
Now that we know what hemp oil is and how it benefits our skin let's take a closer look at LUXWORKS hemp oil cleanser. The Cleanse 1:11 face wash states that it is rich in omega 3, 6, and 9 and can be used as an everyday cleanser. The cleanser can also be used as a makeup remover and can soothe sensitive skin and tone breakouts. The highlights of the 1:11 cleanser are:
- Avocado Oil: Avocado oil can dissolve facial oil and dirt without stripping away the oil your skin needs.
- Sweet Almond Oil: Sweet almond oil is high in vitamin E, a powerful antioxidant. Regular use of sweet almond oil can protect your skin from oxidative stress and UV damage. This oil can also help repair damaged collagen layers and reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
LUXWORKS Cleanse 1:11 has a 5.0-star review rating on their website.
Check out for yourself and experience the difference of using a luxury skincare product.